The cottages are situated near to the Brittany /Normandy border
Getting here by Ferry…
We are in easy reach of several ferry ports. Here are the approximate drive times from the ports to La Haute Mancelière:
- St. Malo* (from Portsmouth & Jersey) – 45 mins – Brittany Ferries
- Caen* (from Poole/Portsmouth) – 1hr 30 mins – Brittany Ferries
- Cherbourg* (from Poole/Portsmouth/Rosslare) – 2 hours – Brittany Ferries,
- Le Havre (from Portsmouth) – 2 hrs 30 mins – LDLines
- Roscoff* (from Plymouth & Rosslare) – 3 hours – Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries
- Dieppe* (from Newhaven) – 4 hours – Transmanche Ferries
- Boulogne(from Dover) – 4 hrs 30 mins – Speedferries
- Calais(from Dover) – 5 hours – Eurotunnel
* If you do book one of our cottages, we can obtain discounted ferry crossings for you all year round on these ferry routes.
Getting here by Air…
The closest airports to us are Dinard and Rennes.
- Dinard (45mins drive) – daily flights from London
Stansted and East Midlands – Ryanair
- Rennes (45 mins drive) flights from Southampton
– Flybe, from Cardiff – AirWales
- Nantes (1hr 30 mins drive) flights from Dublin, Shannon,
London Stansted, East Midlands – Ryanair
- Air France have
connections from London via Paris.
Getting here by Rail…
The TGV to and from Paris calls at Rennes –
Getting hhere by Road…
The A84 is the motorway that links the Normandy
ports to our area. We are only 10 minutes drive from J30 (Saint Brice-en-Coglès)
of the A84.