Booking information to be translated
Deposit: We ask for a deposit of 25% at the time of booking to confirm your cottage rental. The balance payment is due 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.
Payment: We accept Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card payments in euros and bank transfers for the sterling equivalent of the Euro rate.
Damage deposit: Unlike many holiday rental homes, we do not ask for a damage/security deposit. We do, however, kindly ask that you treat our houses with the same care and respect you would your own. We trust guests to report any serious damage, and this will be settled on a case by case basis.
Changeover day: This is Saturday, but is flexible out of high season (May – September).
Ferry Crossings: If you book with us, we can help you obtain discounted ferry crossings all year round. (20% off Brittany Ferries crossings)
We accept well behaved pets
We welcome well behaved pets at La Haute Mancelière. We do not charge extra for pets, however we do ask that the houses be left clean and tidy and that the dogs in particularly are clean inside and outside in the garden, this is particularly important as we often have young families who stay. The cottages all have tiled floors and no carpets in the main downstairs living area so they are easy to keep clean.
We can make appointments for you with the local veterinary surgeon, who is familiar with the procedures for the return to the UK or Ireland for all pets. There are lots of good walks in the area and as we are pet owners ourselves, we will be happy to advise on the best walks, and which beaches dogs are allowed on at certain times of the year.
Click to check Availability:
The price includes:
- Bed linen, bath and hand towels (for stays of 4+ nights), tea towels, bathmats; a fresh supply is provided weekly for longer stays.
- NB: guests do need to bring their own swimming/beach towels.
- Cots, high chairs, baby bath and stair gates and other baby equipment
- Electricity and wifi
- Pool heating (April to October)
- End of stay clean (although we do expect the house to be left in a ‘reasonable’ condition)
- Stock of the following items for your arrival: toilet paper, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid, tea towels, dustbin liners, all cleaning equipment, and basic kitchen condiments – salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil, herbs & spices, etc., tea, coffee and fresh milk.