“For young children this location is perfect. The rural area, a big garden to play in, the trampoline, the pool and the little friends in the adjacent accommodation made my children’s holiday perfect.”
Holiday cottages in Brittany
Our three child friendly holiday cottages and gites in the Brittany, France are set in two acres of lawned gardens with a large heated swimming pool with reclinable cover (pool open and heated to 28°C April – October). They are ideally placed for exploring the beaches around St Malo, Dinard and Mont St Michel and a little further away, those of the D-Day 1944 Normandy landings. Situated in the heart of the countryside, in the peaceful hamlet of La Haute Mancelière, the holiday gîtes are part of a 17th century Breton longhouse which has been tastefully converted, retaining the charm and traditional features of the property such as exposed beams and stone walls.
- Free unlimited WIFI internet access
- Free use of lots of baby equipment, cots, high chairs, stairgates etc.
- Covered heated swimming pool, 10 x 5m available April – October
- Direct access from cottages to large enclosed lawned garden, ideal for ball games
- Trampoline, swings & slide
- Free use of 16 bicycles, four with baby/young child seats
- Flat screen TVs (UK freeview & French TV)
- Within easy reach of superb Brittany and Normandy beaches
- 5 minutes drive from shops and supermarket
- ports of St Malo, Cherbourg and Caen all within easy driving distance
- local walks and cycling tracks
“There are places which become very special – La Haute Manceliere is absolutely one of those. It is the subtle combination of many ingredients which makes it so…”